Hi, iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus users, if you’ve accidentally deleted some or all of your data by mistake, fret not! It is nearly 100% chance of success to get them back! However, if the lost data were rewritten by the new files, or the list backup file was synced, then they were lost forever, so, please take value of the time. Stop using your iPhone the first time you found data lost and follow below guides to recover data from iPhone 6.
Guide 1: Retrieve iPhone 6 data without backup
Forgot to backup or the backup file was rewritten is common, don’t worry if you do not have any backup, for iPhone 6 data recovery software is able to help you get back all the lost data from iPhone 6 directly on Windows or recover data from iPhone 6 on Mac. It is professional, quick and easy! But please note that don’t use your iPhone 6 until the data is recovered!
The iPhone 6 data recovery tool is similar with the iPhone 5 data recovery, iPhone 4 data recovery. What you need to do is to download, install, and connect iPhone 6 with computer to scan. Then choose the scanned data to save them on PC.
Moreover, iPhone 6 data recovery app supports restore iPhone 6 data from iTunes and iCloud backup, and you also able to used the below ways to restore iPhone 6 data from backup files.
It is also a good news if you have an iTunes backup file. Take actions to do iPhone 6 data recovery from iTunes backup file:
SETP-1: Connect your iPhone to the PC with which you sync it. iTunes should open (if not, open it manually).
SETP-2: You should see your iPhone in a box, top right hand corner. Select it.
SETP-3: Now choose ‘Restore backup’.
SETP-4: All the data you previously backed up will now replace the data on your phone. It will take a few minutes. As long as you haven’t backed up subsequent to deleting those text messages, they should now appear on your phone handset.
Guide 3: Restore iPhone 6 Data from iCloud Backup
Lost data still in the iCloud backup? Then here are some steps you can follow:
* Login to https://icloud. com with your Apple ID and password
* Click on Text Messages (if it isn’t there your messages haven’t been backed up).
* If it is there searched the messages to find the ones you need.
* Now go to your iPhone and choose Settings, iCloud on your iPhone.
* Turn off data (or ensure it is turned off). I know this sounds counter intuitive but stay with it.
* You’ll see a pop-up. Select: ‘Keep on My iPhone’.
* Now turn back on text messages.
* Tap ‘Merge’, and wait. After a few minutes the deleted files should appear back on your iPhone 6.
That’s all the skills for iPhone 6 data recovery! Check it out to recover photos, text messages, contacts, notes, WhatsApp and more data on iPhone 6 right now!